PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
This is your guide as to how your personal data is managed by Realtor Globally. Data privacy is taken very seriously by us. This document outlines our approach under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). In this notice, we explain how we collect personal information about you, how we use it and how you can interact with us about it.
For information about how we use your personal data in connection with properties we market with Foxtons Limited as joint agents, please see section 16 at the end of this policy.
1. Who are Realtor Globally?
1.1. “Realtor Globally” means:
Realtor Globally is a Republic of Cyprus based company name HAND2HAND LTD with a registered address of INTERLINK HERMES PLAZA, Floor 4,, Agiou Athanasiou 46, 4102 'Agios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus and with Registration Number HE49714.
2. Why do you collect information about me? What information will you collect?
There are a number of reasons why Realtor Globally collect information. We need to know how to contact you, we need to be certain of your identity and we need to understand your circumstances so that we can offer you the best possible customer experience.
The type of information that Realtor Globally may collect from you includes:
- Your identity & contact name, copies of ID (which may include your date of birth), PPS number (or foreign equivalent), online user identifiers (such as your login details), IP addresses, cookie identifiers, email addresses and contact phone numbers.
- Bank account details, credit/debit card details, authorised signatory details, information relating to power of attorney arrangements.
- Sensitive categories of data - we may hold information about you which includes sensitive personal data. We will only hold this data when we need to for the purposes of the service we provide to you or where we have a legal obligation to do so. We are required to process sensitive personal data when we seek your passport ID or driving license ID in the context of compliance with our anti-money laundering obligations.
- The information which you have consented to us using such as allowing us to contact and send you property related communications on a periodic basis. We also collect information about your internet activity using the technology known as cookies which can often be controlled through internet browsers. A cookie is a little piece of text that our server places on your device when you visit any of our websites or apps. A cookie helps us to make our website work better for you.
- We use technologies to automatically collect information about your internet browser settings or Internet Protocol (IP) address, login information, location-based data and google analytics to improve our website offerings to you and to enhance your online visit to us.
- We may also collect CCTV images at our office locations (but only for security reasons and to help prevent fraud or crime). We will also hold information on data access, correction, restriction, deletion, porting and complaints relating to you.
3. How do you collect information about me? And when do you do so?
We collect information about you in a number of different ways. Some examples include:
- When you set up an account with us online.
- When you register with us to participate in an auction.
- When you make a request to be added to our marketing database.
- When you use our website.
- When you or others give us information verbally or in writing. This information may be by way of registration forms, viewing attendee sheets, through correspondence with us or if you make a complaint.
- From your online activities with third parties where you have given us your consent (e.g. by consenting to our use of certain cookies or other location tracking technologies).
4. How do you use my information?
We may use your personal data for matters such as confirming your identity, to help us in the processing of an application for one of our services or to improve your customer experience with us.
Your data is used to manage and administer your account. Your data is also used to process transactions. An example is where you have provided us with your credit or debit card information or if you have provided us with your bank account details.
We may use your data to contact you by post, phone, text message, email or social media using our website or other means but not in a way that is contrary to your instructions to us, legitimate interest or contrary to law. We may monitor and record our conversations when we speak on the telephone (to check your instructions to us and for training and quality purposes) but will advise you if we are doing so. Your data may also be used to recover debts you may owe and to manage and respond to a complaint or appeal that you have.
We may also use your data to manage our business for our legitimate interests, such as gathering location information from your mobile phone or another electronic device you may use to interact with us. Another legitimate interest of Realtor Globally is to conduct marketing activities such as direct marketing (provided that you have not objected to us using your details in this way) and research, including customer surveys, analytics, and related activities.
Your data may be used to carry out strategic planning and business portfolio management. This could include compiling and processing your information for audit, statistical or research purposes (including, in some instances, making your data anonymous) to help us understand trends in our customer behaviour and to understand our risks better, including providing management information, operational and data risk management.
We may use your data to protect our business, reputation, resources and equipment, to manage network and information security (developing, testing and auditing our websites and other systems, dealing with accidental events or unlawful or malicious actions that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of stored or transmitted personal data, and the security of the related services).
We protect your information with security measures under laws that apply, and we meet international standards in doing so. We keep our equipment, files, and buildings secure. Personal data could be used to prevent and detect fraud, dishonesty and other crimes (such as preventing someone from trying to steal your identity), including using CCTV at Realtor Globally office premises.
Realtor Globally may in the future wish to sell, transfer or merge part or all of its business or assets or to buy a new business or the assets of another business or enter into a merger with another business. If so, we may disclose your personal information under strict duties of confidentiality to a potential buyer, transferee, merger partner or seller and their advisers, so long as they agree to keep it confidential and to use it only to consider the possible transaction.
We need to use your information to manage and administer legal and compliance matters within Realtor Globally, including compliance with regulatory, legislative and voluntary codes of practice to which we have committed. We use your data to comply with your information rights, to establish your identity and to comply with laws and regulations concerning the prevention of money laundering, fraud, and terrorist financing. As a result, we may need to disclose information to the government and other statutory bodies. Your data may be used to comply with binding court orders, search warrants, requests to assist the Police Authorities with the investigation or prevention of an offence and orders relating to requests for mutual legal assistance in criminal matters received from foreign law enforcement agencies.
In relation to properties which we offer for sale, legal documentation must be collected from our users acting on behalf of Vendors. This documentation is not collected from our company but from the user who uploaded the property and for the sole purpose of allowing interested parties to carry out due diligence prior uploading and authorizing our platform to publish informations that are related to a property. The legal documentation must be available from the users at any time in case of request.
5. Does Realtor Globally use automated processing or analytics? What is the legal basis?
We do not use automated processing in relation to the information we collect from you as part of our business.
Realtor Globally use analytics for statistical purposes. This enables us to make more informed business decisions, including improving the quality of services we can offer.
Our analytics are also provided to our users in case that is subject to better user experience.
6. Do you share my information with anyone else?
We only share your information with a certain number of other parties and only as necessary. Examples of information sharing here include:
- Your authorized representatives. This would include your Attorney (under a Power of Attorney) and any other party authorized by you to receive your personal data.
- Third parties we need to share your information with in order to facilitate payments (for example, stripe, SWIFT, credit card issuers and merchant banks) and those you ask us to share your information with.
- In the event that you are proposing to purchase a property from us which we are offering for sale, we may disclose your data to the vendor of that property in order for your offer to be assessed.
- Companies that provide support services for the purposes of protecting our legitimate interests. Your personal information remains protected when our service providers use it. We only permit service providers to use your information in accordance with our instructions, they will have appropriate measures in place to protect your information. Our service providers include marketing and market research companies, IT and telecommunication service providers, software development contractors, data processors, debit/credit card companies, computer maintenance contractors, printing companies, property contractors, document storage and destruction companies, business advisers, debt collection agencies, auditors and other consultants, including legal advisers.
- Statutory and regulatory bodies (including central and local government) and law enforcement authorities. These bodies include the likes of The Data Protection Commissioner/Authorities, the Property Regulatory Authorities, An Garda Síochána/police authorities/enforcement agencies, the Revenue Commissioners, the Criminal Assets Bureau and the US, EU and other designated authorities in connection with combating financial and other serious crime.
- Data from online visits are collected, process and shared publicly on all visits to our website & mobile app including details such us time spend, geolocation and time spend.
7. What about links on your website to other sites and social media?
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites and web platforms. In addition, third parties’ websites may also provide links to our Site. If you follow a link to any of those websites or web platforms, please note that those websites and web platforms have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites. We do not accept, and we disclaim, any responsibility for the privacy statements and information protection practices of any third-party website (whether or not such website is linked on or to the Site). These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only, and you access them at your own risk. It is your responsibility to check the third-party website’s privacy statements before you submit any personal data to their websites.
8. How long do Realtor Globally hold onto my information?
The length of time we hold your data depends on a number of factors, such as regulatory and statutory requirements. Other considerations are the type of data we hold about you, whether the data is required for a legal dispute and whether you or a regulatory authority ask us to keep it for a valid reason.
As a general rule, we keep your information for a period of 8 years. However, if you request that Realtor Globally delete your data (prior to this 8-year period elapsing) we shall process your request unless there is a valid reason not to delete the data (such as a requirement to hold onto your data as we have a legal obligation to do so).
What happens if I do not provide the requested information to Realtor Globally?
Sharing information with us is in both your interest and ours. We need your information in order to provide our services to you, fulfil any contracts we have with you, to manage our business for our legitimate interests and to comply with our legal obligations.
You can choose not to share information with us but must understand that this may limit the services we are able to provide to you. We may not be able to provide you with certain services that you request. For example, if you do not provide us with all requested information when registering we may not be able to approve your account.
10. What is the legal basis for Realtor Globally using my information?
We will use your data and may share that data where:
- Its use is necessary for relation to a service or a contract that you have entered into or because you have asked for something to be done so that you can enter into a contract with us or so that we can provide a service to you.
- Its use is in accordance with our legitimate interests. Where we process your information for our legitimate interests, we ensure that there is a fair balance between our legitimate interest and your fundamental rights and freedoms. We may use your personal information to manage our everyday business needs including internal reporting, market research, to progress and respond to legal claims, to ensure appropriate IT security and to prevent fraud. Our legitimate interest here is the effective management of our business. We may use your personal information for marketing reasons, i.e. to update you in relation to property related matters. Our legitimate interest here is to connect with you and to update you on properties and services we provide which may be of interest to you. You will always have an option to unsubscribe from marketing communications every time we contact you.
- Its use is necessary because of a legal obligation that applies to us.
- You have consented to the using of your data (including special categories of data) in a specific way.
- Where you have made clearly sensitive categories of data about yourself public.
- Where the processing of special categories of data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
11. Does Realtor Globally process my information outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?
Your information is stored on secure systems of Amazon Web Services (AWS) which is a providers of secure information storage. Realtor Globally do not generally transfer information about you outside the EEA.
In certain circumstances, we may allow the transfer of information about you outside the EEA by our service providers, but only if they agree to act solely on our instructions and to protect your information to the same standard that applies in the EEA. Where we authorise the processing/transfer of your personal information outside of the EEA, we require your personal information to be protected to at least Irish standards.
12. What rights do I have under GDPR?
You have several rights in relation to how we use your information and we have significant obligations in this regard.
You have the right to:
- Find out if we use your information, to access your information and to receive copies of the information we have about you. When you contact us to ask about your information, we may ask you to identify yourself. This is to help protect your data. If you make your request electronically we will, where possible, provide the relevant information electronically unless you ask us otherwise.
- Request that inaccurate information is corrected, and incomplete information updated.
- Object to particular uses of your personal data where the legal basis for our use of your data is our legitimate business interests. However, doing so may have an impact on the services we can / are willing to provide.
- Object to use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Have your data deleted or its use restricted – you have a right to this under certain circumstances.
- Obtain a transferable copy of certain data which can be transferred to another provider, known as “the right to data portability”. This right applies where personal information is being processed based on consent or for the performance of a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means. The right also permits the transfer of data directly to another provider where technically feasible.
- Withdraw consent at any time, where any processing is based on consent. If you withdraw your consent, it will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
We shall process your request without undue delay. In most instances, we will process your request within one calendar month. If we are unable to deal with your request fully within a calendar month (due to the complexity or number of requests), we may extend this period by a further two calendar month period. Should this be necessary, we will explain the reasons why.
You also have the right to complain to Realtor Globally, the Data Protection Commissioner or another supervisory authority. If you have a complaint about the use of your personal information, please let Realtor Globally know and we shall seek to resolve your issue as soon as possible. If you wish to make a complaint to Realtor Globally you may do so in person, by telephone, in writing or by email. Please be assured that all complaints received by us will be fully investigated. We ask that you supply as much information as possible to help us to resolve your complaint quickly.
13. How do I contact Realtor Globally and/or your Data Protection Officer?
E-mail: [email protected]
Postal address: INTERLINK HERMES PLAZA, Floor 4,, Agiou Athanasiou 46, 4102 'Agios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus
14. Can I contact anyone else?
If you are not satisfied with how Realtor Globally is dealing with your complaint, please refer to Annexure 1 for jurisdiction-specific data protection authorities’ details.
16. Properties marketed by Realtor Globally
- Updated August 2018
17. Advertising and Claiming Listings.
a. Advertising Listings. Except as provided in this section 1(a), listings (regardless of the type) may only be advertised by the real estate Agent (the “Agent”) who is the contracted, exclusive listing Agent for such listing. A listing may also be advertised by the exclusive listing Agent’s broker owner or team lead. A broker owner or team lead that advertises a listing on behalf of the listing Agent must update their profile on the Services so it represents the team or company instead of an individual Agent. This can be done by changing the screen name and profile picture. Once a profile represents the office, permission from the listing Agent is also required for the broker owner or team lead to advertise another Agent’s listings.
b. Claiming Listings. If you mistakenly claim a listing, you must promptly release such claim on the listing. If you mistakenly claim a listing that is provided to Realtor Globally via a data feed, you must promptly contact the source of the data feed to cancel the listing. You may also cancel a listing on Realtor Globally via the My Listings section of your Realtor Globally account. You may delete a listing from your profile via the dashboard by selecting My properties Tab and then by deleting the listing you are interested to cancel from the edit button. If you claim a listing that has already been claimed by another party, the original party will be notified. Please notify the listing support team if you believe that someone has erroneously claimed a listing on Realtor Globally. Please notify the Customer Support Team at [email protected] if you believe that someone has erroneously claimed a listing on Realtor Globally. You can also use the “Report Listing” option at the top of the property page to request further investigation.
18. Limitations on Self-Promotion and Marketing. Realtor Globally restricts the inclusion of self-promoting information on listings and professional profile pages. This includes, but is not limited to, self-promotion on photos, in names and/or in listing descriptions.
a. Photos and Video Walkthroughs. You may not include marketing information, including, without limitation, an Agent’s name, company name, logo, phone number and/or email address on listing photos or in video walkthroughs, whether as text, a watermark, or otherwise.
b. Listing Descriptions. You may not include marketing information, including, without limitation, an Agent’s name, phone number and/or email address within a listing description.
c. Profile Name and Photo. You may not include contact information, or any promotional or marketing information (including a phone number, email address, website URL, promotional tagline or slogan, or discount offer) in your profile photo or as part of your name as it appears in your profile. Your name as it appears in your profile may not include titles, descriptions, or any information other than your name or your business or team name. You may not display a business or team name in your profile other than the official business or team name under which you formally provide services to clients both on and off of Realtor Globally. Realtor Globally may require you to provide documentation to support the foregoing.
19. Claiming Past Sales
a. Only the buyer’s Agent and the seller’s Agent identified in a listing report are permitted to claim such listing as a past sale in their profile on the Services.
b. Only one Agent can claim a particular side of a transaction. If a listing was co-listed, only one Agent will be eligible to claim the past sale in their profile on the Services.
c. If the Agent is part of a team at the time of a transaction, the individual Agent is permitted to claim the corresponding listing as a past sale in their profile on the services, unless an agreement between the Agent and their team and/or brokerage indicates otherwise.
4. Listing Feeds.
a. Complete Data Set. Listing feeds that do not include a complete set of data that includes, without limitation, photos, listing description and home facts, will not be accepted. You may not intentionally degrade the data you send to Realtor Globally in the listing feed in any manner.
b. Daily Updates. Listing feeds must be updated at least one time per day to ensure that Realtor Globally users have access to the most up to date and accurate information, and you may not intentionally delay the delivery of the listing feed.
Additional data which Realtor Globally may collect from you
20. Charges that Apply when using Realtor Globally:
Charges will apply only for registered users. The use of Realtor Globally is mainly free, however, we sometimes charge a fee for certain services. In that case there is clear provision. If the service you are using is subject to a fee or the payment of a specific fee for its posting, you'll be able to review and accept the terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in euros, and we reserve the right to amend them from time to time but always providing our client with the respective information. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services.
You acknowledge that your ads may be deleted from the Realtor Globally in case we reasonably believe that the current Terms and Conditions, including our Posting Rules, are breached, either directly or indirectly. We reserve the right not to refund the Bazaraki users for any fees paid through the use of Realtor Globally.
1. When you create an account with Realtor Globally we collect your credit card details for verification purposes. Except verification purposes your credit card is also saved in case you use our Listing services for Advertising your Property Listing with Realtor Globally. Realtor Globally fees will apply on each and every visit that occur on live property listings meaning that it will be activated and provided in public through our network on any of our websites or mobile applications. Properties that are set as live from My Properties in Dashboard or by dragging them through XML in active Live mode, will be charged. The Amount Charged per visit starts from €0.02 depending on the geolocation of the visitor and will occur from visitors IP every 24 hours on each Property Listing.
1.1 Automatic payments - Many advertisers have what's called automatic payments. With automatic payments, we'll automatically charge you whenever you spend a certain amount. This must be set from the Dashboard by clicking on the Wallet and then Payment. By default there is a check box which will be activated as Auto-Recharge mode. This means that when your balance is below zero then your account will automatically be recharged.
1.2 Manual payments - Some advertisers have what's called manual payments. With manual payments, you'll add money to your account before your ads run. After that, we will typically deduct from that amount up to once a day as your ads run. For smaller budgets, we may wait until the charges amount to EUR 5 or until seven days pass before we invoice your account. In order to activate the Manual payments you must set it from the Dashboard by clicking on the Wallet and then Payment. By default there is a check box which is activated on Auto-Recharge mode. You will need to de-activate the check box from Auto-Recharge in order for the payments to go on Manual mode.
1.3 Set Daily Limits Budget - You can set a daily budget from Dashboard by selectecting Campaign Budget. From Campaign Budget then you can activate the limit from your account by setting the amount you wish to spend. In case you reach your budget limit, then your property listings will go in offline mode.
21. Prohibited content
21.1. Community Standards
Adverts must not violate our Community Standards. Adverts on Realtor Globally must not violate the Realtor Globally Community Guidelines.
21.2. Illegal products or services
Adverts must not constitute, facilitate or promote illegal products, services or activities. Adverts targeted to minors must not promote products, services or content that are inappropriate, illegal or unsafe, or that exploit, mislead or exert undue pressure on the age groups targeted.
21.3. Discriminatory practices
Property ad listing must not discriminate or encourage discrimination against people based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition.
21.4. Tobacco and related products
Property ad listing must not promote the sale or use of tobacco products and related paraphernalia. Advertisements must not promote electronic cigarettes, vaporisers or any other products that simulate smoking.
21.5. Drugs and drug-related products
Property ad listing must not promote the sale or use of illegal, prescription or recreational drugs.
21.6. Unsafe supplements
Adverts must not promote the sale or use of unsafe supplements, as determined by Realtor Globally at its sole discretion.
21.7. Weapons, ammunition or explosives
Property ad listing must not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition or explosives. This includes property ad listings for weapon modification accessories. Advertising for any of the age-restricted products mentioned below is temporarily suspended in the US. For more information, please see our Newsroom post.
21.8. Adult products or services
Adverts must not promote the sale or use of adult products or services, unless they promote family planning and contraception. Adverts for contraceptives must focus on the contraceptive features of the product and not on sexual pleasure or sexual enhancement, and must be targeted to people aged 18 years or older.
21.9. Adult content
Property ad listing must not contain adult content. This includes nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.
Property ad listing that assert or imply the ability to meet someone, connect with them or view content created by them must not be positioned in a sexual way or with an intent to sexualise the person featured in the property ad listing.
21.10. Third-party infringement
Property ad listing must not contain content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights. To report content that you feel may infringe upon or violate your rights, please visit our Intellectual Property Help Centre.
21.11. Sensational content
Property ad listing must not contain shocking, sensational, inflammatory or excessively violent content.
21.12. Personal attributes
Property ad listing must not contain content that asserts or implies personal attributes. This includes direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person's race, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, medical condition (including physical or mental health), financial status, voting status, membership in a trade union, criminal record or name.
Realtor Globally prohibits property ad listings that include claims debunked by third-party fact-checkers or, in certain circumstances, claims debunked by organisations with particular expertise. Advertisers that repeatedly post information deemed to be false may have restrictions placed on their ability to advertise on Realtor Globally. Find out more about fact-checking on Realtor Globally here.
21.14. Controversial content
Property ad listing must not contain content that exploits crises or controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.
21.15. Non-functional landing page
Adverts must not direct people to non-functional landing pages. This includes landing page content that interferes with a person's ability to navigate away from the page.
21.16. Cheating and deceitful practices
Property ad listing may not promote products or services that are designed to enable a user to engage in cheating or deceitful practices.
21.17. Grammar and profanity
Property ad listing must not contain profanity or bad grammar and punctuation. Symbols, numbers and letters must be used properly, without the intention of circumventing our property ad listing review process or other enforcement systems.
21.18. Non-existent functionality
Property ad listing must not contain images that portray non-existent functionality. This includes imagery that replicates play buttons, notifications or checkboxes, as well as property ad listings containing features that do not work, such as multiple-choice options in the property ad listing creative itself.
21.19. Personal health
Property ad listing must not contain "before-and-after" images or images that contain unexpected or unlikely results. Property ad listing content must not imply or attempt to generate negative self-perception in order to promote diet, weight loss or other health-related products.
21.20. Payday loans, payslip advances and bail bonds
Property ad listings may not promote payday loans, payslip advances, bail bonds or any short-term loans intended to cover someone's expenses until their next payday. Short-term loan refers to a loan of 90 days or less.
21.21. Multi-level marketing
Adverts promoting income opportunities must fully describe the associated product or business model, and must not promote business models offering quick compensation for little investment, including multi-level marketing opportunities.
21.22. Penny auctions
Property ad listings may not promote penny auctions, bidding fee auctions or other similar business models.
21.23. Misleading claims
Property ad listings must not contain deceptive, false or misleading claims such as those relating to the effectiveness or characteristics of a product or service or claims setting unrealistic expectations for users such as misleading health, employment or weight loss claims.
21.24. Low-quality or disruptive content
Property ad listings must not contain content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading property ad listing positioning, such as overly sensationalised headlines or prompts for users to inauthentically interact with the property ad listing, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low-quality property ad listing content. For more information on what we consider low quality please e-mail at [email protected].
21.25. Spyware or malware
Adverts must not contain spyware, malware or any software that results in an unexpected or deceptive experience. This includes links to sites containing these products.
21.26. Automatic animation
Property ad listings must not contain audio or flash animation that plays automatically without a person interacting with it or expands within Realtor Globally after someone clicks on the advert.
21.27. Unacceptable business practices
Property ad listings must not promote products, services, schemes or offers using deceptive or misleading practices, including those meant to scam people out of money or personal information.
21.28. Circumventing systems
Property ad listings must not use tactics that are intended to circumvent our property ad listing review process or other enforcement systems. This includes techniques that attempt to disguise the property ad listing's content or destination page.
21.29. Prohibited financial products and services
Property ad listings must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.
21.30. Sale of body parts
Property ad listings must not promote the sale of human body parts or fluids.
21.31. Vaccine Discouragement
Property ad listings must not discourage people from vaccination or advocate against vaccines.
22. Things you should know:
- Only posts about real estate are allowed.
- Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of adverts you have placed and termination of your account.
- We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any property property ad listing listing for any reason, in our sole discretion, including property ad listings that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services or activities, contrary to our competitive position, interests or advertising philosophy.
- These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Realtor Globally operates as an advertising platform and not as a licensed real estate agent. As such it cannot provide assistance with any transactions related to real estate.
- Realtor Globally is not in contact with the interested sellers or buyers.
- Realtor Globally is not in contact with the interested landlords or tenants.
- Only owners of real estate, developers, agents, legal representatives of owners of real estate pursuant to a relevant Power of Attorney and first degree relatives of the owners or real estate can list real estate on Realtor Globally.
- Realtor Globally cannot arrange viewings of the listed properties.
- The information on Realtor Globally is provided purely for informative purposes and does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation by Realtor Globally to sell or to rent real estate and it should not form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with or act as any inducement to enter into, any contract or commitment whatsoever with respect to any such real estate.
- Person/s or companies listing real estate on Realtor Globally must at all times ensure that listing details are true and correct. Please note that any misrepresentation or misleading listings will be removed without notice.
- According to the relevant legislation to be considered a bona fide purchaser for value (i.e. a purchaser acting in good faith) you have to make reasonable enquiries before you proceed to buy any real estate. Therefore, interested buyers should independently ensure that the information in relation to the real estate they are interested in is true and correct. The interested buyers are advised to request title deeds of the property and/or a search from the Land Registry to establish, amongst others, the following: the true owner of the property, the size of the property, whether the property has a mortgage or other charges.
- Realtor Globally Price Indices are provided for information purposes only. While we make every effort to ensure our indices are as robust as possible we cannot guarantee their accuracy or completeness. Realtor Globally shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising from inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data or any decision made in reliance upon the data.
- The information supplied by third parties with reference to listing advertising properties are not guaranteed by Realtor Globally, validity need to be confirmed via contacting person/s or agents who listed the property. If at any time you may think that any listing is misrepresenting true facts or is misleading, then please report the listing though the Realtor Globally Help page and the listing and the persons that posted it, will be investigated, and if your claim is justified the listing will be removed from Realtor Globally.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers found on or through Realtor Globally, including payment of a deposit or any other amount in relation to the purchase or real estate, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any dealings in relation to real estate.
- Any form of fiduciary or estate agency relationship between us and the users, owners or real estate, developers and agents does not exist.
- We strongly recommend that you use the services of a lawyer prior to proceeding with any form of real estate transaction.